Old Easy Install reference won't install

Larry Wing

Running Easy Install v13.0.2 I still show BW Crossover Basic-8.1 to install no matter how many times I try. It says missing HMT-Demo and GNT-DEMO missing.

There is a down arrow to expand a line under it and it says Grammar of Septuagint Greek with an explanation Not Installed.

I don't recall seeing this when I was running v12 so don't know if it's a new issue. 

I searched for the DEMO referenced and I do not have those installed but I'd purchased the BW package so I don't know if the DEMO is referencing an Accordance reference or something from the BW package.

Any ideas how to get this installed?

The missing demo files can be ignored. If you want the LXX Grammar our tech support are best placed to help you.

I had an online chat with Ricardo and we couldn't get it fixed.  He also tried a screen share but ran into the same problem plus one more I think so said he'd have to get back to me. I haven't heard back but also discovered today that I have the same inability to do an Easy Install on Grammar of Septuagint Greek under BW crossover-basic 8-10 on my Mac version.

Anyone else who's purchased the Bible Works package have the same issue? 

I suggest waiting for the next update as our developers are still working on these little Easy Install glitches.

Will do, Helen. At first I thought the problem was with my account and/or Windows installation and reading between the lines I thought Ricardo had the same opinion. When I discovered it was also true with Mac I guessed it was a bug of some sort.