I think my Credit disappeared.

Jesse Dornfeld

Not even sure if I used my credit or not, but I don't remember using it. I had a $25 credit because of my story that was used. I can't find any info about this on the Accordance website. I went to purchase something and thought, "great, I can buy this and it will only cost me about $5-6 because of the credit I have." but it didn't give me an option to use my credit, so I am wondering if there is a way to check to see if I have used it already or not.

Can someone help me out with this?

Hey Jesse, just to throw a quick answer out before the Accordance team gets to you, my guess is that they would have you call Support or reach out to sales@accordancebible.com, but just the obvious: make sure that you are logged into your account.

I log in, and then go to "My Account," and the credit shows here (see attached).  It is somewhat "hidden," I guess you could say.  It also shows when I go to process an order, so if you don't see it in one of these two places, I would recommend contacting Support.

post-35231-0-53925300-1574585391_thumb.jpg

Edited by TYA
  • Like 2

Jesse,

When a customer has a credit... it is used automatically in their next online order.

I checked and it was applied automatically when you made a purchase on 10/20/2019.

If you need further details just e-mail orders@accordancebible.com

Steve
  • Like 1