• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Jesse D

Jesse D

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • Interests:Currently, I am interested in what makes up man according to the bible. I have a fairly robust understanding of man according to personality by way of Typology. I also have a passion for heavy Christian music such as Demon Hunter. God is good.
  • Accordance Version:13.x
  • Platforms:Windows

Posted 24 November 2019 - 02:54 AM

Not even sure if I used my credit or not, but I don't remember using it. I had a $25 credit because of my story that was used. I can't find any info about this on the Accordance website. I went to purchase something and thought, "great, I can buy this and it will only cost me about $5-6 because of the credit I have." but it didn't give me an option to use my credit, so I am wondering if there is a way to check to see if I have used it already or not.

Can someone help me out with this?

https://youtu.be/Y8R9ZPT2T-I

https://youtu.be/AfY7CGU8sck

God is good. There is no greater lesson than this than that Jesus was hung on a tree, died, and for his perfect sacrifice God resurrected Him and set him above all things in heaven and earth. A tragedy turned to triumph - it is the greatest story that one can conceive of. And Jesus died for you so that you could be saved from your sin and reign with him.

#2 TYA

TYA

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,203 posts
  • Interests:G-d; Moshiyach; Jewish texts; Israel; family; spreading good news, and serving G-d's people; making new friends (hopefully you!); Bible software's like Accordance :)

Panasonic Toughbook CF-31
    Windows 7 64-bit
    Intel I5 CPU (2.4GHz)
    8GB Ram
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Windows

Posted 24 November 2019 - 03:49 AM

Hey Jesse, just to throw a quick answer out before the Accordance team gets to you, my guess is that they would have you call Support or reach out to [email protected], but just the obvious: make sure that you are logged into your account.

I log in, and then go to "My Account," and the credit shows here (see attached).  It is somewhat "hidden," I guess you could say.  It also shows when I go to process an order, so if you don't see it in one of these two places, I would recommend contacting Support.

Attached Files

Edited by TYA, 24 November 2019 - 03:50 AM.

• jlm and Jesse D like this

#3 Steve Carruth

Steve Carruth

Gold

• Accordance
  • 297 posts
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 24 November 2019 - 07:08 AM

Jesse,

When a customer has a credit... it is used automatically in their next online order.

I checked and it was applied automatically when you made a purchase on 10/20/2019.

If you need further details just e-mail [email protected]

Steve

• Jesse D likes this

Running Accordance Version: 13.1.3
on:

MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2014)
Processor 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Graphics Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB
Software OS 10.15.6 (19G73)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users