Dropbox Syncing Not Working on IOS

bsheets

Running Mac 10.15.1

iOS 13.3 on both iPad and iphone

Accordance 13.0.2

the syncing does not seem to be working properly on my iOS devices. The settings in Accordance mobile have removed "my notes" file, though they are still there in dropbox and on the desktop. Also, when I choose "my highlights" file, it reverts to "My mobile highlights." These issues seem to have coincided with the upgrade to Accordance 13.

I've attempted reinstalling, syncing with Dropbox, unlinking and relinking with dropbox, resetting user content through settings app. 

Thanks for any help

Same problem here.  I believe the update to Acc 13 means we can't use the same notes and highlights files on iOS until there is an upgrade to iOS Accordance.  My reading of the Forums here leads me to believe that the Accordance folks know about it and are working on an update to allow us to use the files again. I believe it is because they added so many new features to Accordance 13 that aren't compatible yet with the iOS version.

• Like 1

...Also, when I choose "my highlights" file, it reverts to "My mobile highlights." These issues seem to have coincided with the upgrade to Accordance 13.

Same problem here with the highlights after I used the Pen highlighter in the desktop version. Like ddoyle777 said, I believe Accordance is working on the solution.

• Like 1

Same problem here with the highlights after I used the Pen highlighter in the desktop version. Like ddoyle777 said, I believe Accordance is working on the solution.

I have the same issue...

I have a fix that allows use of the file, no pen highlighting yet however. Hoping to get 3.0.5 released soon.

• Like 2

I have a fix that allows use of the file, no pen highlighting yet however. Hoping to get 3.0.5 released soon.

what is the fix to get use of the file?

what is the fix to get use of the file?

Think the fix is in the latest update just released for iOS.