Greek Text Upgrades (to Helen)

preterist1

I am one of your long-time users of Accordance on the Macintosh (probably all the way back to version 1, but back to version 2 for sure). I purchased the Greek NT module from Gramcord originally. Then I added other Greek Text modules as they became available through Oak Tree. I need to know what the old obsolete Greek texts are (so I can dump them), and what the new replacements are, so that I can clean up my Greek modules and get them up to the latest and best versions. Which ones do I toss, which ones do I keep, which ones have new replacements that I need to buy? Here is what I have now:

GNT

GNT-TR

GNT-TRS

GNT-WAS

GNT-WH

GNTM

GNTTR

At one time I had a GNT-NA module in there, but it seems like it must have been removed when I did the upgrade to Accordance 8.1. What is the updated replacement for it?

I just purchased the GNT-T module. I assume it replaces the GNT module, or maybe the older GNT-NA module? Is there anything else I need to purchase to upgrade or replace any of the above modules? Are they all latest versions?

Signed, Ed Stevens

Yes, the GNT-T replaces the GNT and the GNT-NA which is the same text but untagged.

The GNT-TR replaces the GNTTR which is also untagged.

The GNT-BYZ which you do not have yet replaces the untagged GNTM majority text.

The Primary 8.1 DVD (or CD set) will install the latest versions of almost all the scholarly modules. In OS 10.4 and up the Update routine in the Accordance menu (of Accordance 8.1 and up) will both check your modules and update those that can be download.

[FROM ED] Thanks for explaining that, Helen. Much appreciated.

Archived