Free Unlocks wont work for my 3 free Bibles

kevin@sdgmail.com

Just purchased Accordance Library premiere edition which is supposed to come with 3 English Bible unlocks for free (if they are in the $30 range). I have tried unlocking my choices several times but it claims it is the wrong code (BibUn8 is the code from the website). Can I get some help on this please? Thanks in advance.

Hi Kevin--

You need to have separate, individual unlock codes for each of the translations, and if you did not indicate your choices at the time you placed your order, you will need to request them, and they should be emailed to you.

Hi Kevin--

You need to have separate, individual unlock codes for each of the translations, and if you did not indicate your choices at the time you placed your order, you will need to request them, and they should be emailed to you.

Thanks for this information. Unfortunately they did not tell me this when I bought it at their office. And, I don't see anywhere on the Accordance website that explains this. How does a person find out this kind of thing?

Also, do I just need to email them and ask for the unlock codes for each of the three Bibles? Also, what are the unlock codes that are listed on the website for (BibUn8)? Seems like if these cannot be automatically generated, you can only get them during working hours. Is that right? Thanks.

Normally our cover letter to you with the invoice tells you that you need to let us know which Bibles you want. If you order online the cart also reminds you. If you now order online it will attempt to charge you for the Bibles but you can request a manual review, and yes, you will have to wait until the order is processed. I am sorry that they did not ask you on the phone, actually I often find that people don't know what they want and prefer to install the package and see what they already got before making those choices.

OK, Helen got to this thread!

If I'm understanding your question correctly, BibUn8 and the codes on that page like AMP, CEV, CJB, etc., are all abbreviations, not unlock codes.

Helen,

Thanks for your help. I actually live just 25 minutes North of Altamonte Springs so I went in to the headquarters and purchased it there so I didn't really have a chance to add these things with the typical online purchase. So do I just call in and ask for the codes for the specific unlock keys for the 3 Bibles I would like to add?

Archived