Whiteboard Mode Stylus Pen or Finger Support

Diatheke76

It’d be nice if the whiteboard mode could support drawing with a finger or stylus pen. That would be more helpful than drawing with the mouse cursor.

Thanks!

• Like 1

I use Astropad for this and it works great! It allows me to use an Apple pencil on an iPad to draw and annotate. Duet display can do this as well, but Astropad is less expensive and far more responsive.

Edited by Clint Cozier

Thanks, Clint! I’m looking for something that works with my windows 10 laptop that has touch screen capability.

In that case, look at Duet Display which will work on Windows 10 with an Android or iOS tablet. Astropad is a Mac only program. 

Thanks again

There's definitely room for improvement on the way this works on Windows touchscreens, but there is kind of a way to do it. Double tap your finger or stylus, and on the second tap, hold and start drawing.

Is live highlighting, i.e. whiteboard available in the Lite version?  The traditional highlighting works, but I can't get the new features to work.  Just making sure I'm not missing a step... 

There's definitely room for improvement on the way this works on Windows touchscreens, but there is kind of a way to do it. Double tap your finger or stylus, and on the second tap, hold and start drawing.

I hope the improvement comes fast

On the same note, I can see why it would be good to have the context menu window available for whiteboard drawing, that way you can change colors and thickness of lines. Lots of possibilities for sure

I have found a temporal awesome solution to highlighting and marking up during my screen presentation with Accordance or Logos! It's called Epic Pen and best of all, it's FREE!!! The only problem is that when I click on a picture to enlarge it in Accordance, for some reason it won't make marks or highlights when the zoom in and out window is open.

But other than that, it meets my most basic needs for now until Accordance can improve theirs and Logos definitely takes their drawing mode back to the drawing board, because it's too clunky!

Anyway, check it out Accordance, it's called Epic Pen.  You might get some ideas from there to implement them in the Accordance App!