Copy as Interlinear crashes Accordance

miketisdell

I was attempting to use "Copy as an Interlinear" to copy verses from Isaiah with a interlinear that contained hapax legomena. In one tab I searched the Hebrew text for *@ [COUNT 1]  and then linked it to a tab with with a range limited only to Isaiah 1-40, but when I attempted to copy it to an Interlinear, Accordance locked up and then eventually crashed. I limited the range to only 1-20 with the same results. I can copy a few selected verses, but any attempt to copy a larger set crashes Accordance. 

post-35053-0-11857200-1575141883_thumb.jpg

Note: I am using version 13.0.2

Edited by miketisdell
  • Like 1

The developers will look into it. I confirmed the crash with discontinuous verses, as well as the temporary disappearance of the interlinear text.

A little patience is appreciated. You posted on a Saturday and expect an answer on Monday morning?

The developers will look into it. I confirmed the crash with discontinuous verses, as well as the temporary disappearance of the interlinear text.

A little patience is appreciated. You posted on a Saturday and expect an answer on Monday morning?

I figured that it was already 12:30pm (at the Accordance offices i.e. mid-day) and I have found that sometimes if I don't respond, things that are entered over the weekend get missed for days.