Search All?

wheel

In previous versions of Accordance I could search all of my modules at once. Is that functionality offered in Accordance 12? I've recently upgraded and cannot figure out how to do it. This seems like such a dumb question, but I have searched around for an hour with no luck. Thanks! 

Yes, you can search all your modules in both v.12 and v.13, using the "Research Tab."

Here is a screenshot showing one way to get to it, and once you have the Research Tab open, you can choose to search by "All" (literally, all your modules), "All Tools," "All Texts," and so on.

post-35231-0-32710200-1575339593_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Thank you TYA, 

Unfortunately, my version of Accordance does not look like yours. I am using Accordance 12 on Mac. When selecting"file" and "new tab", "research" is not an option for me. After seeing the term "research" I searched and found that under my "amplify" dropdown. That said, it is greyed out and unusable. Any other ideas?

Thanks.

Do you know if you only have the "Lite" version of Accordance.  According to this page, the Lite version doesn't include the Research Tab (or, it is disabled).

You can see what version of Accordance you have by going to "Help" -> "About Accordance."  I'm not saying that I know for sure why your "Research Tab" option is greyed out, but if it is because you have only the Lite version, then I would highly recommend upgrading.

Here is a screenshot showing just a small sample of what the Research Tab can find when you do a search across all resources.  Pay attention to the column on the left.

post-35231-0-91613800-1575347966_thumb.jpg

Edited by TYA
  • Like 1

TYA, 

Thank you! That was it. I have a lite version! For what it's worth, for other users, I do not suggest that Mac users upgrade to Catalina OS. I have spent hundreds if not thousands of dollars on Accordance and that upgrade rendered my previous copy of Accordance completely unusable. I suppose I will need to buy the new version now.  

Thanks for your help!