Crashes often when moving context slider from 0 to show all verses

Dan Arnold

I have noticed it crashes when I have a text search open with parallel texts open. But, it seems to happen consistently when I move the context slider from showing 0 verses to showing all verse in context. It is starting to effect my work. It has crashed over 10 times today.  I would really appreciate advice on this. Thanks.

Running Accordance 13.0.2;  MacBook Pro 2016, Catalina 10.15.1

• Like 1

I've had the same problem. While I didn't discover how to resolve the underlying problem, I was able to eliminate the issue by ditching my workspace and creating a new one.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't suppose either of you recall got a crash report?  Or remember what search in which text you were adjusting the context for?  Or still have the workspace file where you were having the crash?

Sure. I have a file attached here. 

ok. Maybe not. Is there a way to attach crash Files? I tried and it rejected it.

Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem. Accordance 13 has become less than useful lately. I am scared to use it normally knowing it will crash yet again. 

Thank you for posting the crash report.  I'll see if I can figure out the cause.

You're welcome to post the text of crash reports, if file posting isn't working.

Can you post a dropbox link to whatever workspace you are able to reliably recreate the crash in?

Edit: Nevermind, I think I've found it.  Please let me know if this still occurs after we release 13.0.3

Edited by Silas Marrs