NICOT / NICNT sale

Paul Meiklejohn

As ever the present NIC sale is a steal.  However, I would have like to have seen the upgrade options on sale as well, I've been waiting to upgrade my series for quite a while and would love to have benefited from the sale prices. 

• Like 2

As ever the present NIC sale is a steal.  However, I would have like to have seen the upgrade options on sale as well, I've been waiting to upgrade my series for quite a while and would love to have benefited from the sale prices. 

I have the newest ones, but you are correct. The updates cost then in ratio to the sale price too much. 

Great series! I own all the volumes available so far in my other Bible software

I too really like this series, but I like particular authors in both the OT and NT and hardly ever buy the entire set.  

Paul: Thank you for the suggestion. It isn't always possible for us to discount the upgrades, but this time it is, and we'll put them on sale in the next day or so.

• Like 4

The sale on NICOT, NICNT, and Pillar upgrades has been finalized. Prices good through Wednesday, December 11. 

• Like 4

Paul: Thank you for the suggestion. It isn't always possible for us to discount the upgrades, but this time it is, and we'll put them on sale in the next day or so.

Thank you Helen, that's outstanding customer care and great news.  I purchased both sets as soon I saw Julie's post.