Search Button Grayed Out on My School Library Website When Using Accordance Web Browser

Dr. Nathan Parker

When using the Accordance Web Browser on 13.0.2 on an iMac Pro running Mojave 10.14.6, the search button is grayed out when I try to run a search on my school’s library website at: https://libraries.swbts.edu.

It doesn’t matter if I’m signed into my school’s library account or not (since searches can be run without being logged in).

I’m curious if there’s any adjustment that could resolve this (looks like a JavaScript issue with the Accordance Web Browser).

I’m looking into bringing at much of my web research into Accordance as possible so I can access web-related content in-line with my Accordance content.

Thanks!

This is working for me, just doing a simple search on the provided page. Are you sure you entered a term into the top box? My Search button was not enabled until I typed something in.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay in responding. I've been without Internet due to a flooring replacement. My Accordance iMac Pro is still down (working off my older iMac). Once it's back online, I'll give it another spin and report back.

I just tested it, and when I type something in, it’s still grayed out for me and won’t let me click it. 

• 2 weeks later...

This issue is still ongoing, even if I add text to the search box. If I need to perform additional troubleshooting, let me know.