Map Hypertext

Paul Meiklejohn

Whenever I change the map hypertext to a different module in 'prefs/map tab display' nothing happens, it just reverts back to the original module.  Since I don't use the atlas very often so I may be mistaken here. So this is what I want to do. I change maps settings / default tool to Photoguide overview,  In maps, I double click Jerusalem and expect PhotoGuide overview to open at Jerusalem.  But instead, Naves Topical opens at Jerusalem.  I'm I doing this wrong or is it a bug?

That sounds like a bug. Try opening a map and pressing "command-T", select "PhotoGuide Overview" as the default, and click on the "Set as Default" button. 

• Like 1

Thanks Mark, going through Control-T and saving default seems to have done the trick instead of accordance prefs. Even though it's been drilled into me over the years as  "The one shortcut I MUST know'.  I'm starting to feel like Homer Simpson - Doh!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Mark! I'm new to Accordance and had same problem as Paul.  Ctrl-T on windows computer then selecting PhotoGuide overview as my default did the trick!  Thanks again!

• Like 2