Extracting Bible Verses From A Tool

Randy Cue

I'm sure this has been covered before but I can't remember how to do it. If have have a tool open, such as a commentary, how do I extract multiple Bible verses at the same time so that I can add them to a document? Thanks in advance.

If you command-click any of the hyperlinked verses, all the linked verses in that paragraph will be opened in a separate tab. You can also click and drag a selection to open several verses. Just be sure your selection begins inside the first verse you want and ends inside the last verse you want. All the linked verses in that selection will then be opened.

• Like 1

Thanks, David. The first method works just as I wanted. The second method is not working. Perhaps I just don't understand what I am to do. It just hi-lites the text.

You have to make sure the selection starts and ends in the middle of a verse hyperlink. If you select the full text of the first or last link, it will just make a selection. I also find that I have to make the selection quickly, or else the instant details popover shows up and it doesn't work.

Got it, David. Thanks again.