WISHLIST? Deeply Discounted Sale on Certain Modules

Andrew G

I know many modules have been on sale (very grateful) and there's the 25% discount that comes around, but I'm wondering if some modules will ever see a deep discount like we get sometimes with NICOT/NT, NIGNT, WBC, etc... I know it's usually up to the publisher to offer them, but I thought it would be fun to see what people have in this wishlist that if a major sale came around, they would instantly buy.

Here's my list.

BDAG and HALOT

I know it goes on sale, but I don't think it has ever been offered at a huge discount

(I still regret not getting the Ultimate Collection when I first got Accordance)

ENGLISH BIBLES ADD-ON

like NLT, CEB, AMPLIFIED

esp. with the Text Browser, would be great to be able to add more English versions at a low cost

COMMENTARY ON THE NEW TESTAMENT USE OF THE OLD TESTAMENT

What about you?

Andrew, I always thought the ultimate collection was the best value for money that Accordance had offered. I'm so glad I got when I did, it had all the underlying modules I needed with some outstanding commentary sets.  I probably have everything I need but no doubt will buy again when I spot a genuine bargain (which is quite often).

• Like 1

Andrew, I always thought the ultimate collection was the best value for money that Accordance had offered. I'm so glad I got when I did, it had all the underlying modules I needed with some outstanding commentary sets.  I probably have everything I need but no doubt will buy again when I spot a genuine bargain (which is quite often).

Yes!  The ultimate collection was great.  When I first got Accordance, I was somewhat just testing the waters, unsure how much to invest and what I truly needed/wanted.  It's in hindsight I realize I should have just went with the Ultimate.  But, as you also say, Accordance is great with the sales they have, so I have been able to add modules at good prices.

My guess is that both HALOT and BDAG are the type of resources where the publisher has little motivation to discount.as deeply as those who publish the commentary sets.

Edited by JohnABarnett
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I know many modules have been on sale

BDAG and HALOT

I know it goes on sale, but I don't think it has ever been offered at a huge discount

While not what you really want, the current nidotte and nidntte bundle offer is worth a serious consideration

https://www.accordancebible.com/store/details/?pid=NIDNTTE%2FNIDOTTE

My guess is that both HALOT and BDAG are the type of resources where the publisher has little motivation to discount.as deeply as those who publish the commentary sets.

From what I’ve heard when consulting Customer Service about how to help another get started with Accordance when moving from another program, this is exactly the case.  HALOT discounts are much more generous than BDAG discounts.

Edited by Julia Falling
  • Like 2

While not what you really want, the current nidotte and nidntte bundle offer is worth a serious consideration

https://www.accordancebible.com/store/details/?pid=NIDNTTE%2FNIDOTTE

yes, thanks for the suggestion.  i actually already own both from a previous sale a few years back.

From what I’ve heard when consulting Customer Service about how to help another get started with Accordance when moving from another program, this is exactly the case.  HALOT discounts are much more generous than BDAG discounts.

yes this is what I figured as well.

if anyone reading this thread is game, what modules that rarely/have never seen a deep discount do you wish would.  maybe you have something in your wishlist that you would instantly buy if it went on a crazy sale.  just curious.

Sorry that this is not a lot of consolation but I like Paul was glad to purchase Ultimate when it was on sale.

• Like 1

based on previous celebratory offers, if you can wait another 25 years, we MIGHT see a 50% off voucher to celebrate 50 years of accordance. ( but no guarantees, just an observation and idle speculation). 

;o) 

• Like 2

Picture someone many years from now lying in a hospital bed on one of their final days checking their email. Raising themselves off their pillow with their elbows they exclaim with glee, "Accordance is having a 100 PERCENT OFF SALE! I can finally get BDAG and HALOT!"

(just having some fun folks, no offense intended)

Edited by JohnABarnett
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

In case you havent noticed, Bdag and halot is part of this deal! Even better if you have some items already as there is an upgrade option. 

https://www.accordancebible.com/store/details/?&pid=Advanced+Gr+Heb+Add-on

Yep. Custom upgrades apply!

• 1 month later...