Easy Install freezes

TYA

I know there are other posts regarding Easy Install, but when browsing down the list I didn't see any that exactly spoke to what I'm reporting.

Easy Install appears to download and install the module, but then freezes in this position (see attached).  I have to go to Task Manager and shut the program down.

post-35231-0-60301000-1576266499_thumb.jpg

Try this: close Accordance, and launch in safe mode by holding down the alt key while you click on the program icon. Check Clear cached downloads and try Easy Install again.

Screen%20Shot%202019-12-13%20at%203.33.1

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Mine does this when installing updates, Accordance freezes at the end of the installing bar as above and I have to close Accordance with task manager.

I have cleared cached download's but the problem persists, any other suggestions?  

Which module are you downloading when this occurs?

In my case it is when there are module updates, I can’t recall what they were last week. My set up is set to check for updates weekly so there were 5 or more modules in the list. After I close Accordance with task manager it never attempts to continue installing any modules or says any of them still need updating, so I assume they have installed successfully but Accordance is falling down at the end of the process?