CUVS-SIMP error

circuitrider

Hello!

When clicking on the accordance icon in the dock I get an "CUVS-SIMP not available in Accordance at this time" error twice.  A generic workspace then pops up with a test and a research window.  What do I need to change to avoid getting this error.  I have not purchased the CUVS-SIMP.

Thank you

Close all widows and then then recreate a new workspace.  go to prefs under general / startup make sure you have default or last session.  You might want delete corrupt workspace, and then recreate a new one.

Edited by Paul Meiklejohn

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Paul,

Thank you for the tip.  It did not work, however.

What is interesting is that I don't have any workspaces named just "workspace" but yet this error pops up and generic workspace comes up after I click OK button twice to acknowledge the error popup.

When this occurs is when I have closed all windows in Accordance and then click on the Accordance icon in the dock.  Accordance is active when I do this.

When launching Accordance for the first time it behaves according to what have set in preferences with no problems.

circuitrider, CUVS-SIMP is simplified Chinese version with strongs.

- Go to Mac finder and type in CUVS-SIMP in search this Mac.

- If your computer finds it double-click to open and and that will properly reinstall the module.

- If that fails see if its still listed in the Accordance library (by doing a search) and if it is, then control-click and properly delete via the options listed. Restart Accordance.  I hope this helps. Paul

Paul,

I had actually deleted CUVS-SIMP a few weeks ago in an effort to clean up my Accordance folders.  Fortunately, it was still in my Trash.  I restored it and the error no longer pops up.  THANK YOU for the tips!

I am however curious about Accordance behavior in this scenario.  Again, when Accordance is running and all other Accordance windows have been closed, if I then click on the Accordance icon in the Dock this generic workspace comes up with an ESV pane on the left and a Info Pane on the right.  Do you know of any way to change this?  What I would prefer is that my default workspace come up as I have it set in Preferences.

Thank you again for the help.

Edited by circuitrider

circuitrider, firstly its important that if you do delete modules that you only do that though the library system, otherwise accordance will continue to look for it each. time you open. 

1.  Create a workspace and make sure you give it a new name: File / Save or Save as..  (It might be helpful at this stage if you click the workspace icon on the menu bar and add the name of your new workspace).

2. Go to Accordance Preferences / general / startup / favourite workspace and select your preferred w/space.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Paul,

I forgot to write back and thank you for the help.  I was able to get the error resolved.

• Like 2