Photo

Dr. Constable’s Expository (Bible Study) Notes

Constable module commentary

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Poll: Constables's Expository Bible Study Notes

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Interest in Constable's Expository Notes as an Accordance Module

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 craigrolinger

craigrolinger

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:The Bible!
  • Accordance Version:13.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X

Posted 18 December 2019 - 08:02 AM

I would like to have a module for Dr. Constable’s Expository (Bible Study) Notes. I just changed over from BibleWorks and also have been using e-Sword for my commentaries. Constable is available as a free user generated module in e-Sword. I was hoping to integrate commentaries and language study into a single Bible program.

Constable is a conservative premillennialist, I think from DTS. His material is very helpful.

I created a poll also. I also would accept any advice on how to create a module but it appears that there is a bias against users tampering with module creation in Accordance.

Many Thanks!

Craig

#2 revtim

revtim

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts
  • Twitter:@revandmrshall
  • Interests:discipling, loving my wife and family, the Bible, preaching, technology, & working on my D.Min.
  • Accordance Version:13.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 18 December 2019 - 08:46 AM

If you have it as a user generated module in e-Sword, you should be able to create a User Tool out of it. I am not good at doing that, but others are and might be able to walk you through it.

I would start with Accordance Help and/or the Tutorials (not sure if there is a tutorial on creating a User Tool though).

• craigrolinger likes this
In Christ,

Tim Hall

MacOS
MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, 2017) [space grey...coolest computer color in my mind]
1.2 GHz Intel Core m3
8 GB 1867 MHz LPDDR3
Intel HD Graphics 615 1536 MB
Running Catalina 10.15x

iOS
iPhone X on Verizon
64 GB
Running iOS 13x

iPad (9.7" early 2018)
Wi-fi only
32 GB
Running iOS 13x