Dr. Constable’s Expository (Bible Study) Notes

Mr. Craig

Constables's Expository Bible Study Notes  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I would like to have a module for Dr. Constable’s Expository (Bible Study) Notes. I just changed over from BibleWorks and also have been using e-Sword for my commentaries. Constable is available as a free user generated module in e-Sword. I was hoping to integrate commentaries and language study into a single Bible program.

Constable is a conservative premillennialist, I think from DTS. His material is very helpful.

I created a poll also. I also would accept any advice on how to create a module but it appears that there is a bias against users tampering with module creation in Accordance.

Many Thanks!

Craig

If you have it as a user generated module in e-Sword, you should be able to create a User Tool out of it. I am not good at doing that, but others are and might be able to walk you through it.

I would start with Accordance Help and/or the Tutorials (not sure if there is a tutorial on creating a User Tool though).

• Like 1