Crash when Amplifying Reference to Workspace

OSchrock

Accordance crashes every time I try to amplify a scripture reference to a saved workspace IF there is even one tool in that workspace that does not return a hit for that reference.

Let me explain, I have a number of saved workspaces that I used all the time in Acc 12. Some of these workspaces were made up of only my favorite commentaries. Now with Acc13, when I amplify to one of these workspaces, it crashes if the verse reference is not found in one of those commentaries. For instance, I still have the old ZIBBCNT that lacks the Gospel of John and so if I amplify a verse reference from John to that workspace, it crashes (even though the reference was found in all the other commentaries). I have tested this with multiple commentaries and verse references; it crashes every time one of the tools does not return a hit.

This has been a consistent bug since I updated to Accordance 13, but I didn't get a chance to diagnose it until today.

Can someone confirm this as a bug or help me fix the problem? (Not a time-sensitive emergency - enjoy the Christmas season!)

(Accordance 13.0.2)

post-31975-0-27154700-1577377458_thumb.png

• Like 1