Brian W. Davidson

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 02 January 2020 - 10:26 PM

Frequently only the first little section of Lewis and Short will show in the instant details on iOS. If I amplify Lewis and Short clearly has a lot more. With other lexica (for Greek or Hebrew), much more of the entry shows in instant details. Maybe it’s something in the paragraph coding for LS?
Attached File  A785D549-B703-4E42-AEB3-AD2E8938EA4E.png   527.52KB   0 downloads

#2 Graham Buck

Graham Buck

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 567 posts

Posted 03 January 2020 - 08:16 AM

This is because, in LS, the following text is a title and thus the start of a new article. You are therefore correct in your thought that it's due to LS's paragraphing.

Graham Buck

iOS Programmer
Content Development
OakTree Software

#3 Brian W. Davidson

Brian W. Davidson

Silver

• Active Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 03 January 2020 - 03:01 PM

But I can’t scroll down in the instant details to see the rest of the article. I can in other lexica. When you say it is a LS coding thing, that means I shouldn’t be able to scroll down to see the rest of the article based on how things are currently in LS, correct?
But I can’t scroll down in the instant details to see the rest of the article. I can in other lexica. When you say it is a LS coding thing, that means I shouldn’t be able to scroll down to see the rest of the article based on how things are currently in LS, correct?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users