Notes and Dark Mode in 13.0.3

Fabian

Many thanks for the update. Unfortunately only the new Notes entry are readable. 

post-32723-0-39223900-1578567506_thumb.png

Thanks for fixing this in 13.0.4.

But not all. After going to Bright Mode and then back. I can't see my Notes.

Edited by Fabian

In the Notes Preferences the layout for the texts are greyed out.

post-32723-0-26184200-1578568889_thumb.png

Edited by Fabian

If I change to Bright Mode the Preferences for the text are normal but, if I set to Standard the text color goes automatic from black to "user definded".

post-32723-0-89078700-1578568781_thumb.png

Edited by Fabian

And in Bright Mode it looks terrible. It doesn't change automatically.

post-32723-0-80155700-1578568607_thumb.png

Fabian, I recommend you learn how to use the notes styling before posting four times similar issues.  Notes will respect the chosen font colors, unless you choose to standardize them.  If standardizing, this will adjust to dark/light mode better.

Joel, I know that, you told me this once. But if I set it on Theme: "Standard" and save it. It doesn't change. And if I go to the preferences again. I see the Theme: "Standard" isn't saved. It jumps back to Theme: "Benutzerdefiniert". I have this reported earlier.

But the second is also true. The "Textdarstellung" is greyed out. Even if it is on "Benutzerdefiniert". I guess it should greyed out if its on Standard. Maybe the Image isn't good as it should. 

And in Tools if I set it on "Benutzerdefiniert" it goes automatic back to "Standard". There is in my opinion something strange. 

In Background Color there is no "Standard". You have to play a little bit to find out how it goes back to the standard. 

The "Textanzeige Standartisieren" means "all the same" and not I have this to check. You can see, if you check this, the Font goes also to "Helvetica Neue", but this shouldn't have be an influence of the Dark/Bright Mode. So why goes it to the "Helvetica Neue"? If the checkbox is for "All the same" and not for Theme: "Standard"? Why does it change the font? Does the Dark Mode not work with another font? (It does but I have then go change the font back to what it was). I don't see why the checkbox is joined to the Dark Mode, if this sets the font to "Helvetica Neue". And why it doesn't recognize the "Standard" if the checkbox is not checked? It makes also no sense I have to check this box to change the font, otherwise it is greyed out. Question over question...

But I figured it out now, even some on this pane is different than the other for Texts and Tools. I see it has to be here fist, the checkbox on, and then I can set  it in Theme: "Standard". So it needs both, against the other preferences. 

Edited by Fabian