• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 R. Mansfield

R. Mansfield

Mithril

• Accordance
  • 4,690 posts
  • Twitter:@thislamp
  • Interests:Biblical studies/backgrounds & Patristics; Eastern Orthodox theology/practice; time w/my wife, Kathy & hound, Lucy Mae; cooking w/cast iron & Tabasco; excursions in my Jeep Wrangler
  • Accordance Version:13.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS, Android

Posted 09 January 2020 - 05:52 PM

It's week two of our New Year's Resolution Sale, and this week we are resolving to LEARN!

One of the best things any student of the Bible can do is learn the original languages! That's why we're offering discounts on Accordance titles that help you do exactly that, including a first-time ever sale on a bundle that will ensure you have the resources you need to succeed in learning the original languages!

👉🏽 Mounce, Basics of Biblical Greek Grammar (4th ed.)—28% OFF!
👉🏽 Mounce, Basics of Biblical Greek Workbook (4th ed.)—28% OFF!
👉🏽 Mounce, Biblical Greek: A Compact Guide (2nd ed.)—28% OFF!
👉🏽 Pratico & Van Pelt, Basics of Biblical Hebrew (3rd ed.)—33% OFF!
👉🏽 Pratico & Van Pelt, Basics of Biblical Hebrew Workbook (3rd ed.)—33% OFF!
👉🏽 Futato, Beginning Biblical Hebrew30% OFF!

Sale prices on the products listed above are good through Wednesday, January 15, 2020 (11:59 PM EST) and cannot be combined with any other discounts.

• MattChristian and mikkohraho like this

Richard Mansfield

Technology Evangelist

Accordance Bible Software

#2 MattChristian

MattChristian

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Assyriology, Dead Sea Scrolls, Semitic Linguistics, Language Contact, Hebrew, Greek, Syriac, Akkadian,. Ugaritic, Sumerian, Hittite,Jesus, Coffee
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 09 January 2020 - 06:38 PM

Very nice! All great modules- I highly recommend all of them

Cheers,

Matt C

#3 TYA

TYA

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,040 posts
  • Interests:G-d; Moshiyach; Jewish texts; Israel; family; spreading good news, and serving G-d's people; making new friends (hopefully you!); Bible software's like Accordance :)

Panasonic Toughbook CF-31
    Windows 7 64-bit
    Intel I5 CPU (2.4GHz)
    8GB Ram
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Windows

Posted 10 January 2020 - 12:34 AM

I have Pratico & Van Pelt 2nd edition.  I'm not aware if there is a workbook available for the 2nd edition.  Is it necessary to upgrade to the 3rd edition in order to use the 3rd edition workbook, or could I just get the 3rd ed. workbook and use it along with 2nd ed. grammar?

#4 R. Mansfield

R. Mansfield

Mithril

• Accordance
  • 4,690 posts
  • Interests:Biblical studies/backgrounds & Patristics; Eastern Orthodox theology/practice; time w/my wife, Kathy & hound, Lucy Mae; cooking w/cast iron & Tabasco; excursions in my Jeep Wrangler

Posted 10 January 2020 - 11:28 AM

I have Pratico & Van Pelt 2nd edition.  I'm not aware if there is a workbook available for the 2nd edition.  Is it necessary to upgrade to the 3rd edition in order to use the 3rd edition workbook, or could I just get the 3rd ed. workbook and use it along with 2nd ed. grammar?

According to the ToC, it looks like a same or very similar structure has been maintained. So you might be able to use the workbook with the second ed. grammar. Of course, both are on sale right now, so...

Screen%20Shot%202020-01-10%20at%2010.35.

• TYA likes this

Richard Mansfield

Technology Evangelist

#5 R. Mansfield

R. Mansfield

Mithril

• Accordance
  • 4,690 posts

Posted 15 January 2020 - 01:37 PM

Last chance to save up to 33% on Hebrew & Greek grammars and more! Our New Year's Resolution: Learn Sale ends at midnight EST tonight!

Richard Mansfield

Technology Evangelist

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users