different backgrounds for Hebrew and NT texts

Leopold Green

Am sure most of us I have spent quite some time to get Accordance just how we want it - it is a personal thing to have your workspace as yours and this regard accordance is one of the few digital 'things' where this demand is as strong as in the 'real' (old-timer) world

the new flatter design is brilliant as are the themes... the only thing I wish I could do is a set a different background/style for Hebrew Bible and other jewish texts from the New Testament - not trying to be controversial but I do see a difference between them and a preference which allowed a different background would help me - just a preference as in no way trying to dictate this

if you look at attached screen grab I hope you can see why a third background would really help

many thanks for listening 

post-29557-0-10933400-1578616380_thumb.jpg

You can set background colors/themes individually for any module in Accordance. Just open the one you're interested in and press Command-T (Control-T in Windows).

Edited by Mark Allison
  • Like 1

and that will stick with that module every time I open it? that’s great - sorry to have asked such a silly question. - your webinar session was really really good BTW

• Like 1

Thanks!

BTW, many people who have used Accordance for a long time don't know you can do this. It's not an obvious feature.
Just make sure you click on the "Use as Default" button before you click "OK." Otherwise, your changes will only apply to the current instance of the open tab, and will revert back to the original settings when you close the tab and reopen it.

Screen%20Shot%202020-01-09%20at%208.01.1

• Like 2