Somewhat counter-intuitive behaviour of Add to User Group

Λύχνις Δαν

Hi ya,

I select a module to add to a group, and then right click and choose the group from the list. Now if the module is already in the group I can still select the group, but as soon as I do I am told I cannot add it to the group because it's already there. It would seem better to somehow indicate this or grey out the group or something. This pretty minor granted but the case below is more troublesome.

If I select a number of modules, then if any are in the chosen group none are added and I get the error. The way it is now I have to go and figure out which ones were already present and add the remainder. It would just be easier all 'round to add the ones just add any not already present in the group to the group and be done with it.

EDIT: actually I am wrong on this. The modules are added but I get an error popup anyway. The error message seems unnecessary, and at least confused me, as the desired result has been achieved - all selected modules are now added. I would probably just remove the popup.

Thx

D

Edited by דָנִיאֶל