tonystinson

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:NT Greek, Biblical Hebrew
  • Accordance Version:13.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 16 January 2020 - 08:31 AM

Is there a way to export the Mounce Grammar/Workbook that I have purchased in Accordance as a PDF to read and interact with on an iPad?

Tony

#2 Ken Simpson

Ken Simpson

Mithril

• Accordance
  • 2,536 posts
  • Interests:My grandchildren Micah, Nate and Evelyn!
    Astronomy
    Archaeology
    Physics
    Hebrew and Greek
    Papyrology
    Orthop├Ždic Surgery
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS, Android

Posted 16 January 2020 - 05:01 PM

I guess the short answer is there are all sorts of ways of doing it. Printing to PDF comes to mind. But it would be in breach of copyright unless it is in a small enough portion to maintain that it is for appropriate study purposes.

Both the workbook and the grammar are of course installable on Accordance for iOS and Android via easy install. My guess is that you want to use a third party app to make notations etc in. Which is not (yet) possible on iOS (or Android) though I think we are working towards something like this. One of the iOS team guys would need to chip in on this.

Regards
Ken
Lead Australian Accordance Demonstrator
Administrator, Accordance Exchange
Assistant Minister, Summer Hill Church

#3 ukfraser

ukfraser

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,937 posts
  • Accordance Version:3.x

Posted 16 January 2020 - 05:18 PM

My guess is that you want to use a third party app to make notations etc in. Which is not (yet) possible on iOS 

The copyright is important

but an app like forScore would let you annotate a screenshot or pdf of the section of your workbook you are working on. Not ideal but a workaround. And it is a great tool for organising you documents with lots of metadata to help quickly find your workings. 

Fraser Sims
Accordance 3x on iOS 13x on 1st gen iPad pro and iPhone 8, occasionally accordance 13x on Mountain Lion on a reliable '08 mbp.
Other life enhancing software I use includes: forScore with AirTurn page turner for leading all aspects of a service from my iPad including liturgy, sermon and the congregational singing; HymnQuest for developing my selection of appropriate music for the service; Sibelius for preparing the music scores; Lightroom for my photo library!

#4 JonathanHuber

JonathanHuber

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts
  • Interests:Bible study, Greek, Hebrew (trying again...)

Posted 16 January 2020 - 06:26 PM

I'm doing the same thing with BBH, printing lessons to pdf and transferring to the iPad. It works but it's a little tedious and it would be great to have an annotation mode on the iPad, something like the whiteboard function in Accordance 13. 

• Fabian likes this

2020 Macbook Air
OS 10.15.5 Catalina

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users