Search Function Index

MattChristianOT

Hello,

Has anyone compiled a list of search functions for any module, much like an index of all the different search commands and types of searches? I know there is a lot of material out there but I was curious if there is a document that contains a list of as many possible search functions there are that are known? I am mainly either looking for a quick reference option or to make one if it doesn't exist. I value the podcasts and such but it takes a lot of time to watch and sift through them all.

Cheers

• Like 1

I did one for simple searches for Greek and Hebrew but I don't know if that's the sort of thing you mean. Anyhow here it is: http://47rooks.com/language-software/accordance-bible-software/search-crib-sheets/

They only cover word search options. I have not expanded to cover search commands per se and more complex functions.

Thx
D

• Like 6

or to make one if it doesn't exist

+1 (Accordance Team).  This would be good to have as a reference.  But D.'s crib sheet also inspired me to begin creating my own several months back (albeit in a User Tool), and I'm grateful to him for that idea.

Now, Accordance, please just fix the User Tools so I don't lose my crib sheet (!), as I just had to report the issue with random errors in that very document three days ago, which were keeping me from being able to edit / update it.

Edited by TYA
  • Like 1