Photo

NEW! Understanding New Testament Greek (Mark Hoffman)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 R. Mansfield

R. Mansfield

Mithril

• Accordance
  • 4,889 posts
  • Twitter:@thislamp
  • Interests:Biblical studies/backgrounds & Patristics; Eastern Orthodox theology/practice; time w/my wife, Kathy & hound, Lucy Mae; cooking w/cast iron & Tabasco; excursions in my Jeep Wrangler
  • Accordance Version:13.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS, Android

Posted 27 January 2020 - 05:38 PM

With enough effort, most can learn to -read- New Testament Greek, but that doesn't mean readers will -understand- it. In his unique and colorful reference work, Understanding New Testament Greek, Mark G. Vitalis Hoffman presents an often-neglected aspect of Koine Greek studies.

Add it to your personal Accordance Library with 50% off introductory savings through February 5.

For more information, please see today's blog post.

Hoffman%20-%20Understanding%20NT%20Greek

• mgvh and Michael Hunt like this

Richard Mansfield

Technology Evangelist

Accordance Bible Software

#2 ukfraser

ukfraser

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,839 posts
  • Accordance Version:3.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 28 January 2020 - 05:30 AM

Will this work on iOS or is it really designed for the full fat version? I see you have added an acc 13 note on the product page.  Thanks

Edited by ukfraser, 28 January 2020 - 05:47 AM.

Fraser Sims
Accordance 3x on iOS 13x on iPad pro and iPhone 8, occasionally accordance 13x on Mountain Lion on a reliable '08 mbp.
Other life enhancing software I use includes: forScore with AirTurn page turner for leading all aspects of a service from my iPad including liturgy, sermon and the congregational singing; HymnQuest for developing my selection of appropriate music for the service; Sibelius for preparing the music scores; Lightroom for my photo library!

#3 R. Mansfield

R. Mansfield

Mithril

• Accordance
  • 4,889 posts
  • Twitter:@thislamp
  • Interests:Biblical studies/backgrounds & Patristics; Eastern Orthodox theology/practice; time w/my wife, Kathy & hound, Lucy Mae; cooking w/cast iron & Tabasco; excursions in my Jeep Wrangler
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS, Android

Posted 28 January 2020 - 11:35 AM

Will this work on iOS or is it really designed for the full fat version? I see you have added an acc 13 note on the product page.  Thanks

Yes, it will work after you switch to the proper highlighting file in the preferences. You will also have to sync the highlight file from Accordance 13 to your iOS device. At this time, you cannot have UNTG and the Greek NT open side by side.

IMG_0064.png?dl=1

IMG_0065.png?dl=1

• mgvh, ukfraser, Michael Hunt and 1 other like this

Richard Mansfield

Technology Evangelist

Accordance Bible Software

#4 ukfraser

ukfraser

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,839 posts
  • Accordance Version:3.x

Posted 28 January 2020 - 11:49 AM

Many thanks (as always!!!!!!!)

ps

"At this time, you cannot have UNTG and the Greek NT open side by side."

i accept there are lots of calls for more panes to be displayed in ios but for me, the limitation in what you can display side by side needs to be sorted as a priority. And tools like this only add to highlight this limitation in what is a fantastic app. 

Edited by ukfraser, 28 January 2020 - 04:32 PM.

• Michael Hunt and pbgroover like this

Fraser Sims
Accordance 3x on iOS 13x on iPad pro and iPhone 8, occasionally accordance 13x on Mountain Lion on a reliable '08 mbp.
Other life enhancing software I use includes: forScore with AirTurn page turner for leading all aspects of a service from my iPad including liturgy, sermon and the congregational singing; HymnQuest for developing my selection of appropriate music for the service; Sibelius for preparing the music scores; Lightroom for my photo library!

#5 Fabian

Fabian

Mithril

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,504 posts

Posted 03 February 2020 - 10:27 AM

I know I say it again. The new tables looks gorgeous in the Accordance tools. And I'm hoping we as user can import tables too in the future.

This would be cool to have in German too. Only a single translation is unfortunately not enough, it has to be adapted for the German grammar. 

• jlm likes this
Greetings

Fabian

ATTENTION: My bug reports are all with the GERMAN INTERFACE and with the EUROPEAN NOTATION! It can be the English interface has no bugs, I describe.

PLEASE!
Bring more international Bibles to the store,
fix my reported bugs, even the old ones which never was addressed,
develop my feature requests, the new once and the once I made years ago,
in nearer future.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users