NEW! Understanding New Testament Greek (Mark Hoffman)

R. Mansfield

With enough effort, most can learn to -read- New Testament Greek, but that doesn't mean readers will -understand- it. In his unique and colorful reference work, Understanding New Testament Greek, Mark G. Vitalis Hoffman presents an often-neglected aspect of Koine Greek studies.

Add it to your personal Accordance Library with 50% off introductory savings through February 5.

For more information, please see today's blog post.

Hoffman%20-%20Understanding%20NT%20Greek
  • Like 2

Will this work on iOS or is it really designed for the full fat version? I see you have added an acc 13 note on the product page.  Thanks

Edited by ukfraser

Will this work on iOS or is it really designed for the full fat version? I see you have added an acc 13 note on the product page.  Thanks

Yes, it will work after you switch to the proper highlighting file in the preferences. You will also have to sync the highlight file from Accordance 13 to your iOS device. At this time, you cannot have UNTG and the Greek NT open side by side.

IMG_0064.png?dl=1

IMG_0065.png?dl=1

• Like 4

Many thanks (as always!!!!!!!)

ps

"At this time, you cannot have UNTG and the Greek NT open side by side."

i accept there are lots of calls for more panes to be displayed in ios but for me, the limitation in what you can display side by side needs to be sorted as a priority. And tools like this only add to highlight this limitation in what is a fantastic app. 

Edited by ukfraser
  • Like 2

I know I say it again. The new tables looks gorgeous in the Accordance tools. And I'm hoping we as user can import tables too in the future.

This would be cool to have in German too. Only a single translation is unfortunately not enough, it has to be adapted for the German grammar. 

• Like 1