Imported HTML Tool disallows hyperlinking (13.0.4)

TYA

Great day everybody.

I just imported this list using HTML Import (as PDF Import destroyed the list format completely). Import only hyperlinked about half of the verse references, and the others which it failed to hyperlink (obviously a problem in itself), it won't even let me manually hyperlink them.  I literally can't get them to hyperlink anyway possible.

Interestingly, I can manually write "Lev 21:17" and "Lev 21:18" and then it will let me use the hyperlink button to link them in edit mode. But all the verses that you see which haven't yet been hyperlinked, it literally refuses to allow them to be hyperlinked. Why??? I did try closing Accordance and restarting it, just for the heck of it, but not change.  See screenshot please.

Thanks so much for the help.

post-35231-0-51915300-1580451272_thumb.jpg

Edited by TYA

This is just a wild guess, but I notice that the ones in the screenshot that won't link are preceded by two digit numbers. Could that be somehow confusing the hyperlinker?

JLM, you are exactly right.  Great observation!  This next screenshot (attached) proves that you are correct.

Accordance Team: please fix this.  Obviously, it shouldn't work (or fail to work) this way.

post-35231-0-77572000-1580505952_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the report, this is clearly a bug and is on the list for a fix.

• Like 1