Help..

Kathryn

I have been using 9.6.8 for a long time and have been happy with it, so have not gone higher. I did some updates last night. Now my Worksheets won't open and I get the message I have to have a new version. I am in the middle of preparing for teaching, and need my worksheets. What do I need to do to get the latest version? And will my Worksheets open in the same format?  :mellow:

Edited by Kathryn

Have you upgraded to Catalina?

If yes you need to upgrade Accordance to 13. Download if form here https://www.accordancebible.com/Accordance-Installers/Then you have Accordance Lite. But the Lite have not all features. This will help for the preparing. Or best you buy 13.

Here are the purchase option. https://www.accordancebible.com/store/details?pid=Coll13-Starterfrom Accordance 9 you don't have credit, you need the full for $59.90.

If your worksheet then will work. I guess but I'm not started form 9. 

Greetings

Fabian

Try to download the Lite version and open it in the Download folder, so the 9.6.8 will not overwrite. And see if it helps. If not you can delete it. 

I am sorry I don't know what you mean by "lite version".  I am not very technical so I would appreciate detailed instructions. If this not the right place to ask this, where should I go for help? Thanks.

Edited by Kathryn

Lite is a free limited function demo version of the product. It was added in 12 first I think.

Thx

D

From Accordance there is now two versions: A Lite version with limited features but free and a paid version. In other words as long as you don't pay for the Accordance app you have the Lite. It opens User Bibles and User Tools as your worksheet is, but you cant edit or create a new one.

I mean you download the lite and sign in so Accordance run to see if it helps. 

BTW Is your worksheet in Accordance?

If you download the file for Accordance 13 it starts with the Lite. 

For Catalina and all future macOS you need a 64bit app. Accordance 13 is 64bit. 

Where do I go to download this?

Edited by Kathryn

If you can do module updates in 9,6.8 then it would be good you do it before you open 13.

I did module updates and that is what caused me to lose my worksheets, because it is giving me a message I have to upgrade to a newer version. I went to your link in post #12 but it is asking me what collection I want. I already have all the tools I want. But accordance is no longer allowing me to open them in my current 9.6.8 version

Ah o.k now is some clearer. Some modules now need as minimum Accordance 10.4.

By me the link on post #12 download direct the Accordance App. The first link in post #2 leads you where all the files are downloadable. 

post-32723-0-56511200-1580589843_thumb.png

You just need the starter. Second link from post #2

Edited by Fabian

Thank you. To get the Basic Starter 13, the earliest version it allows me to download from is to upgrade from accordance 11 to Accordance 13 but I have 9.6.8. So how do I get 13 from what I have without losing all the tools I currently have under 9.6.8 . Or perhaps I just need to upgrade tp Accordance 10.4, but how do I do that?

Edited by Kathryn

Yes as upgrade with credits. But as i have wrote, you have to pay $59.90. The other two options are if you have Accordance 11 or 12. The purchase is the same, by the purchase Accordance reduce then the price if you had 11 or 12. If you are a new user or one with an older version than 11 only the price is higher. $59.90 instead of 54.90 etc. 

Thanks. I just purchased it. But when I open up my accordance, it still shows  9.6.8 

Have you got the e-mail? There is a download link. But it should be the same as I posted in #12 or https://www.accordancebible.com/Accordance-Installers/#Acc-13the one for Mac. See image post #15. 

Download this. Install it, now replace the 9,6.8 with 13.0.4 and sign in. 

After sign in you have to go through a few steps. Use the button to reorder the library.

Thank you. I got this far. But now it won't recognize my username/password. The email address I originally used is no longer valid. Should I start a new thread for this problem?

I guess the e-mail address is only the user name. It is not necessary that the email address is still valid. In my case I have used only the part before the @ sign as my User Name and it works. 

Go first also on the Accordance Homepage post-32723-0-37233500-1580592578_thumb.png and go in your account. There you can change then your e-mail etc. 

Under Account info you can change it. But then you have to use this. Otherwise you have no access to your files.

Edited by Fabian

Kathryn, you had bought the Accordance 13, the same account info you have to use in the Accordance app. They must be the same.

Maybe you only change the e-mail address.

If you change the User Name you. You have then go in your account again. Safari will use then the old account name you have to override it with the new one. 

Edited by Fabian

Thank you. I now got in. But when I opened it up. My Accordance Workspace is not the same format. Also it then crashed.