Did Paper Issue Get Fixed?

Diatheke76

A post stated that when scrolling way up the text in Paper would disappear; hence, it had to be retyped.  Has this problem been fixed in the 13.4 update? I don't think I've updated my laptop app of Accordance since 13.2, so my Paper is still working fine.  If I update to 13.4 will that ruin the way Paper functions?

Thanks!

• Like 1

This issue remains for me in 13.0.4.  Note this only happens if you don’t mouse click after typing text and prior to scrolling.  In other words you can avoid this happening if you mouse click anywhere prior to scrolling.  Unfortunately, I do forget from time to time and lose text which is frustrating.

windows 10

Accordance 13.0.4

• Like 1

There are still too many problems with paper for me to consider using it.

I’ve upgraded to the latest update, so far no problems. Hopefully, it’ll stay that way.

As long as I’m able to have my outline and pictures, I’m good using paper. I type it in word first, then copy and paste it to paper and clean it up a bit. That way I have an actual word back up just in case.

Edited by Diatheke76

This issue remains for me in 13.0.4.  Note this only happens if you don’t mouse click after typing text and prior to scrolling.  In other words you can avoid this happening if you mouse click anywhere prior to scrolling.  Unfortunately, I do forget from time to time and lose text which is frustrating.

windows 10

Accordance 13.0.4

Thank you for this tip. I really appreciate papers for putting into form my initial sermon work—outline and ideas. It's nice to have that visually beside the biblical text. Once the sermon is further along, I'll export it to a word processor, but Papers is a good starting point… as long as it works! 

Hopefully a fix is in the works and will be coming quickly! But it's good to know there's a workaround

• Like 2