Scrollbar for Modules in Windows

Mendel

The Pseudepigrapha (Evans) has no TOC. You can navigate only through the window at the right corner. In order to scroll through all books I need to click the small arrow for each entry. Please make a scrollbar or let the content of that window scroll by using a touchpad.

post-35970-0-43543400-1580657163_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

I have a scroll bar.  Do you not have this (see attached)?

post-35231-0-66926900-1580668095_thumb.jpg

I don't mean this scroll bar. When you click on the small window next to the arrow on your pic where it's written Aristob. 5:3. There should be a scroll bar.

You can also go to the Display menu and choose "List All Book Names" to create a second zone with hyperlinks to each book.

Screen%20Shot%202020-02-03%20at%209.43.2

• Like 1

So I know the missing scroll bar, and missing ability to use the scroll wheel on the mouse is something which is reported a few years back. 

Edited by Fabian

So I know the missing scroll bar, and missing ability to use the scroll wheel on the mouse is something which is reported a few years back. 

Agree, clicking on the arrow multiple times to get to the end of any menu is annoying.

Yes, this has been requested and not having it makes many modules much more inconvenient to work with. My work around is to use the desktop version with my iPad next to it. Surprisingly, the iOS version has TOC's for all ressources. But it's very bothersome to have to use two computers to be able to navigate in a ressource such as this one.

Accordance folks, please consider improving this! And many thanks for all you do!

Edited by Donald Cobb
  • Like 2