NLT 2nd Edition

rcdeacon

My wife got a new laptop computer yesterday. I installed Accordance on it last night and in the process of installing all the resources downloaded normally except one. The NLT 2nd edition DID NOT come on Easy Install. Not sure why. I went to the Accordance store and even considered repurchasing but I was informed I already owned the product. Not sure what I need to do to install it since that is her favored translation. Once installed I will be removing Accordance from her old laptop.

Bob

I'm going to suggest things you've probably done. In the Library search field, type NLT to confirm it's not there. If not, try the normal restarts of Accordance and your computer and run Easy Install again. If it still doesn't show up, contact support and they will get it working.

Bob, if you have the module on your laptop or an old machine... you could try and locate the file under ~home/library/application support/accordance//modules/texts amp.atext.  then copy and paste it into the same directory on the new machine then double click from there to open.

Edited by Paul Meiklejohn

Thank you for the replies.

Bob

After further review it was discovered there are other modules missing (ESV w/Strongs, NLT 2nd ed, GK Hebrew lexicon and perhaps others not yet discovered).

Bob

Definitely get with Support.

You may also want to check to make sure all of your Easy Install settings are in "Show" mode instead of "Hide".

• Like 2

Ricardo came through BIG TIME! Thanks.

Bob

• Like 3

Ricardo came through BIG TIME! Thanks.

Bob

I love hearing when our support team does a great job, which is sooo often! What a team!!

What was the issue Bob? What rectified it for you? 

Thanks

Ricardo did a screen share and was able to isolate many modules that did not download properly.

Bob

• Like 2

I'm always impressed with our support team. I use them myself :-)

• Like 1