Error Message from User Tool Editing

Tony Lawrence

I create user tools for a couple institutions from files sent to me. Periodically I get error messages and for the most part I get the meaning of the error message and find a way to correct it. However, I have looked for the cause of the following error message and I been unable to detect the error. 

"The verse references in the range of verses are in reversed order"

It would be tremendously helpful if when an error is encountered if the location of the error was highlighted.

The User Tool function in Accordance is an outstanding feature. I hope that it gets greater attention in the next release. 

post-29479-0-31184100-1582839306_thumb.png

Tony this is if you have 

Matt 3,4.2 instead of Matt 3,2.4. the bigger number must be after.

Greetings

Fabian

Thanks Fabian, I have searched the text for an out of order or reversed order citation but found none. Its certainly possible that I have missed one but I have looked it over 5 times now and thus my suggestion that a future release could highlight the location of the error so it could be corrected and saved. I did that prior to posting but thought perhaps this error message could come from some other problem rather than the obvious.

Normally it does highlight but it is very hard to see, and it doesn't spring to that point every time.

Yes maybe I was wrong with my interpretation of the error.