5 replies to this topic

#1 Tim Gascho

Tim Gascho

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Accordance Version:8.x

Posted 28 February 2020 - 08:41 PM

Sometimes when I am using Accordance with another app in split screen mode, verses will be missing when I scroll through a text. Typically I have an app like Word or Nebo (a note taking app for the Apple Pencil) on 2/3rds of the screen and Accordance on 1/3rd of the screen. In Accordance I normally have 2 translations open (one above the other). When I scroll through one of the texts sometimes a few verses will be skipped. If I scroll up and down several times the missing verses will finally appear.

iPad Pro 11 inch, iPadOS 13.3.1

Accordance 3.0.5 Build 3.0.5.11786

#2 Graham Buck

Graham Buck

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 615 posts
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 28 February 2020 - 09:24 PM

Thanks for the report Tim. We recently identified and fixed several bugs related to text display. Version 3.0.7 is in beta and should be released soon.

If after updating (and you're currently on 3.0.5, so you could go to 3.0.6 in the mean time), if you still find this happening to you, please let us know.

Edited by Graham Buck, 28 February 2020 - 09:24 PM.

Graham Buck

iOS Developer
OakTree Software

#3 Jose Alonso

Jose Alonso

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Accordance Version:9.x

Posted 18 March 2020 - 06:16 PM

I have the same issue on my iPhone. It randomly misses verses. On single or Split screen. Specially with the Spanish Biblia NBLH.

I have the same issue on my iPhone. It randomly misses verses. On single or Split screen. Specially with the Spanish Biblia NBLH.

#4 Graham Buck

Graham Buck

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 615 posts
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 18 March 2020 - 07:24 PM

Have you updated to the most recent version? We patched a number of significant bugs in regard to this. If so, could you provide a bit more detail? Maybe even a reproducible event?

Thanks!

Graham Buck

iOS Developer
OakTree Software

#5 henryaukc

henryaukc

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Accordance Version:13.x
  • Platforms:iOS

Posted 06 May 2020 - 10:40 AM

Still happens on iPadOS 13.4 in split screen mode. Especially when the main window showing search result, when I scroll the left pane, the right pane sometimes become full of “-“ instead of the text. 

#6 mkroeker

mkroeker

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Camping, Legos, Guitar, Packers Football
  • Accordance Version:9.x
  • Platforms:iOS

Posted 13 May 2020 - 09:17 AM

Operating on 3.0.8 and having some spit screen issues like mentioned above.  Sometimes the text is missing but if you scroll down and then back it reappears.  

Joshua 1:9 "Have I not commanded you be strong and courageous, do not be terrified, do not be discouraged for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go" (ESV)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users