Info Pane How-to Question

Mr. Craig

(New User Alert) How to Question

I just bought two theologies in the current sale. I noticed that the Info Pane lists commentaries when they link to the current verse, but I do not see that any theologies appear. For example I was looking at a verse on baptism to see what would happen. No theologies appeared in the info pane.  If I open a new window for the theological works and do a search on "baptism" I can check each theology manually book by book for an entry, but this seems like it might be the wrong way for me to approach this.

Question: If a theology cites a verse that is the current verse in focus, should links to theologies appear in the info pane?

Question: Is there a recommended way to check for comments on the current verse in theologies (or works other than commentaries)?

Thanks for any help or tips

maranatha,

Craig

craigrolinger, I have an existing Feature Request, all can go and like and post there:

https://www.accordancebible.com/forums/topic/24197-for-a-really-major-ver-release-which-i-welcome-next-year-intra-testamental-sourcing-of-the-ot-incl-deuterocanonicals-of-parallels-of-theologies/

I also have other requests, especially Module Requests that You can see when You look through my threads that they are very important (and large-scale). All can just browse for my threads as I avoid cross-posting.

Hey Craig,

Yes. You can add Tools like dictionaries, theologies, and lexica to the info pane in the section called "My Toolset." Click on the gear and add what you like!

Jordan

post-31158-0-37400700-1583418341_thumb.png

Edited by Jordan S
  • Like 1

Hey Craig,

Yes. You can add Tools like dictionaries, theologies, and lexica to the info pane in the section called "My Toolset." Click on the gear and add what you like!

Jordan

Thank you! I will try that. I have not worked through all the tutorials so there are gaps in my understanding of the program.