Single user and family license

A. Smith

I read through the legal notices about license is on the accordance website. I notice it says that for a single user it allows for a spouse to use occasionally and there is also an option for a family license.

Here is my situation and perhaps you can tell me the best way to proceed while maintaining compliance with the user licenses:

I am the primary (right now, the only) user. I use accordance extensively, on three devices daily.

My wife is taking an intro to NT class and could really benefit from some basic search and citation capabilities accordance offers. Can she use my accordance on her devices for 7 weeks through the course? Outside of the course, she probably won’t use it at all.

My son has just gotten into studying the Bible and loves playing with accordance on my iPad. Can I load it on to his iPad with a few modules to explore?

In both cases, the other family members will make limited long term use of my accordance and only use a handful of modules. Thanks.

All of that should be fine. Thanks for checking, Anthony.

• Like 5

All of that should be fine. Thanks for checking, Anthony.

Perfect. Thanks. Last thing I want to do is be in the accordance blacklist for abusing my license!

Perfect. Thanks. Last thing I want to do is be in the accordance blacklist for abusing my license!

Yes, as I believe there's time in purgatory involved for abusing the Accordance license ;-)

• Like 4