• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 R. Mansfield

R. Mansfield

Mithril

• Accordance
  • 4,889 posts
  • Twitter:@thislamp
  • Interests:Biblical studies/backgrounds & Patristics; Eastern Orthodox theology/practice; time w/my wife, Kathy & hound, Lucy Mae; cooking w/cast iron & Tabasco; excursions in my Jeep Wrangler
  • Accordance Version:13.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS, Android

Posted 06 March 2020 - 01:56 PM

Do you have a website, blog, YouTube or Vimeo channel? We will trade you free content for your Accordance Library in exchange for reviews if we accept you for our reviewers team that we're creating today.

If you're interested, fill out the application. Once we have our new website, this will be an online form; but for now, scan or take a photo of your completed application and email it to [email protected] Feel free to post any questions below. Also, be certain to read all the fine print on the second page of the application.

Because I don't know what kind of response we will get to this, I'm starting out by only announcing this here in our forums (as opposed to various social media channels). But if you know of someone who would be perfect for this, feel free to send them the application or direct them here to this post.

• miketisdell likes this

Richard Mansfield

Technology Evangelist

Accordance Bible Software

#2 Jesse D

Jesse D

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts
  • Interests:Currently, I am interested in what makes up man according to the bible. I have a fairly robust understanding of man according to personality by way of Typology. I also have a passion for heavy Christian music such as Demon Hunter. God is good.
  • Platforms:Windows

Posted 06 March 2020 - 04:53 PM

I'm interested!

I run a YouTube channel called "True Counterphobia" where I do mostly philosophical, psychological, and some apologectical videos. I could host my review there. Alternatively, I run a music review channel and I could do review there as well as that is a review channel, but it focusses almost exclusively on music, but I do do reviews on that channel. Either channel would work, I think. Will look at the link and fill out the application.

• R. Mansfield likes this

https://youtu.be/Y8R9ZPT2T-I

God is good. There is no greater lesson than this than that Jesus was hung on a tree, died, and for his perfect sacrifice God resurrected Him and set him above all things in heaven and earth. A tragedy turned to triumph - it is the greatest story that one can conceive of.

#3 Diatheke76

Diatheke76

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 462 posts
  • Interests:Study God's Word with my Bible Software. Still trying to learn how to play the guitar.

Posted 06 March 2020 - 10:13 PM

What kind of content are we talking about? Just curious 馃憤馃榿馃憣

#4 Brian K. Mitchell

Brian K. Mitchell

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts
  • Accordance Version:12.x

Posted 07 March 2020 - 08:02 AM

What kind of content are we talking about? Just curious

Most likely the review content that Accordance may be assigning to be reviewed drawn from new releases and sale items. (see note 2 on page two of the application form).

讞址驻职旨砖讉讜旨 讘址旨转旨讜止专指讛 讛值讬讟值讘 讜职讗址诇 转执旨住职转址旨诪职旨讻讜旨 注址诇 讚职旨讘指专址讬

Currently running Accordance on:

Windows 10 (64bit)

FRNX Series  (2015)
Core i7-4710 MQ CPU @ 2.50GHz

#5 ukfraser

ukfraser

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,839 posts
  • Accordance Version:3.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 07 March 2020 - 08:33 AM

I would like to put in a plea that people will continue to leave reviews (even be reminded and encouraged to leave reviews) on the actual product pages as well. 

hint, hint to those who havent as yet. 

;o) 

• Mark Allison, R. Mansfield, Leopold Green and 5 others like this

Fraser Sims
Accordance 3x on iOS 13x on iPad pro and iPhone 8, occasionally accordance 13x on Mountain Lion on a reliable '08 mbp.
Other life enhancing software I use includes: forScore with AirTurn page turner for leading all aspects of a service from my iPad including liturgy, sermon and the congregational singing; HymnQuest for developing my selection of appropriate music for the service; Sibelius for preparing the music scores; Lightroom for my photo library!

#6 Diatheke76

Diatheke76

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 462 posts
  • Interests:Study God's Word with my Bible Software. Still trying to learn how to play the guitar.

Posted 07 March 2020 - 05:04 PM

Most likely the review content that Accordance may be assigning to be reviewed drawn from new releases and sale items. (see note 2 on page two of the application form).

I meant what content are we getting for our libraries. They said they will trade content for our libraries in exchange for a review.

#7 revtim

revtim

Platinum

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 611 posts
  • Twitter:@revandmrshall
  • Interests:discipling, loving my wife and family, the Bible, preaching, technology, & working on my D.Min.

Posted 07 March 2020 - 10:51 PM

From what I have seen they give you a module to review and let you keep it.

In Christ,

Tim Hall

MacOS
MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, 2017) [space grey...coolest computer color in my opinion]
1.2 GHz Intel Core m3
8 GB 1867 MHz LPDDR3
Intel HD Graphics 615 1536 MB
Running Catalina 10.15x

iOS
iPhone X on Verizon
64 GB
Running iOS 13x

iPad Air (3rd generation)
Wi-fi only
64 GB
Running iOS 13x

#8 Brian K. Mitchell

Brian K. Mitchell

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 08 March 2020 - 02:25 AM

I meant what content are we getting for our libraries. They said they will trade content for our libraries in exchange for a review.

Most likely the items reviewed related to one's (your) 5 selected areas of interest and drawn from new releases and/or sale items.

讞址驻职旨砖讉讜旨 讘址旨转旨讜止专指讛 讛值讬讟值讘 讜职讗址诇 转执旨住职转址旨诪职旨讻讜旨 注址诇 讚职旨讘指专址讬

Currently running Accordance on:

Windows 10 (64bit)

FRNX Series  (2015)
Core i7-4710 MQ CPU @ 2.50GHz

#9 Diatheke76

Diatheke76

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 08 March 2020 - 06:54 PM

Most likely the items reviewed related to one's (your) 5 selected areas of interest and drawn from new releases and/or sale items.

Thanks! Got it 馃憤馃榿馃憣

#10 jaapcramer

jaapcramer

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 09 March 2020 - 09:28 AM

I'd be interested. I have a website (www.jaapcramer.com) where i put sermons (in dutch), and a site which is music-related (so a bit off topic). I image you are asking content creators in order to reach their users base. If that is the case I fear my user base isnt really driving customers to you. Nevertheless I would love to review some modules for you.

#11 R. Mansfield

R. Mansfield

Mithril

• Accordance
  • 4,889 posts
  • Twitter:@thislamp
  • Interests:Biblical studies/backgrounds & Patristics; Eastern Orthodox theology/practice; time w/my wife, Kathy & hound, Lucy Mae; cooking w/cast iron & Tabasco; excursions in my Jeep Wrangler
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, Windows, iOS, Android

Posted 09 March 2020 - 09:43 AM

Yes, we're talking about primarily reviews of new items. Occasionally, it might be worth having a review of a sale item. I will contact reviewers based on the subject interests you've selected.

I'd be interested. I have a website (www.jaapcramer.com) where i put sermons (in dutch), and a site which is music-related (so a bit off topic). I image you are asking content creators in order to reach their users base. If that is the case I fear my user base isnt really driving customers to you. Nevertheless I would love to review some modules for you.

Please fill out an application and email it to me.

• jaapcramer likes this

Richard Mansfield

Technology Evangelist

Accordance Bible Software

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users