• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 danielamari

danielamari

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Interests:Greek, Hebrew, Aramaic, Latin, Arabic, German, Syriac, Textual Criticism, Manuscripts, Early Church Fathers, ANE, Anything Arabic and Islamic (Arabic Hadith, Sira, History, and Tafsir), History, Archaeology, Inscriptions, Accordance for the iPad.
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:iOS

Posted 11 March 2020 - 05:53 PM

I am thankful for the latest update, it does look more stable than the one before it. 

However, there are two bugs that I encounter every single day:

1) 50% of the time, when you copy a text, say from a commentary, and paste it in microsoft word, it pastes that text twice. 

2) Then when I return back to accordance from word, it rests the commentary position.

Thank you very much.

#2 danielamari

danielamari

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Interests:Greek, Hebrew, Aramaic, Latin, Arabic, German, Syriac, Textual Criticism, Manuscripts, Early Church Fathers, ANE, Anything Arabic and Islamic (Arabic Hadith, Sira, History, and Tafsir), History, Archaeology, Inscriptions, Accordance for the iPad.

Posted 11 March 2020 - 07:14 PM

It resets*

#3 danielamari

danielamari

Bronze

• Active Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 11:48 AM

I can also confirm these two bugs on the latest update.

More information: I am copying from a commentary from the second pane. Any commentary from the second pane will result in duplicate paste 50% of the time. I have tried to find a reason why 50% of the time, but so far to no avail. I also copy of course from other sources such as PDF, Word, and others, but never that duplicate problem. It is exclusive only to the Accordance App. And It was not always there. There was a time that it was not there. It was introduced possibly in 2019/2018... 

Edited by danielamari, 01 April 2020 - 12:07 PM.

#4 andyburgess

andyburgess

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 01 April 2020 - 04:11 PM

I think this is a reference to the same bug I experience every time I use accordance on iPad. 

When you switch from accordance to another app, then switch back, Accordance loses the place in the text. Often jumps back 3 or 4 pages. 

I think this bug needs to be sorted ASAP, it makes reading very frustrating on iPad. 

thanks

#5 Donald Cobb

Donald Cobb

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 330 posts
  • Platforms:Mac OS X

Posted 02 April 2020 - 02:28 AM

I can confirm the problem. Thanks in advance for the fix! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users