Syncing Dropbox is preventing Start-up

befranks

I decided that I should start syncing with Dropbox yesterday so I went into Accordance and linked it with my Dropbox account.  It seemed to sync everything just fine, but ever since linking Dropbox, Accordance wants to crash every time I click on my icon to open it.  It will pull up like it's loading, everything will load, and then a split-second later it crashes and I get an error report.

The odd thing is, if I right click on the Accordance icon on my toolbar, I can click on one of the workspace options it give me and it will let me open those.  But it will not seem to load if I just left-click the icon. 

Any ideas/suggestions?

Are you up to date with Accordance (13.0.4 as of this post)?

Try opening the program holding the Alt key to get to Safe Mode.  In Safe Mode you can temporarily disable Dropbox syncing, to confirm that this actually is the issue.  It may be that your startup session is corrupt, so you may also want to try to clear your startup session from the Safe Mode dialog.

If you are up to date, and the problem is only ever related to a startup Dropbox sync, you may wish to call our Tech Support line at (407) 339-0266 so they can help sort out what the issue is.

Are you up to date with Accordance (13.0.4 as of this post)?

Try opening the program holding the Alt key to get to Safe Mode.  In Safe Mode you can temporarily disable Dropbox syncing, to confirm that this actually is the issue.  It may be that your startup session is corrupt, so you may also want to try to clear your startup session from the Safe Mode dialog.

If you are up to date, and the problem is only ever related to a startup Dropbox sync, you may wish to call our Tech Support line at (407) 339-0266 so they can help sort out what the issue is.

Thanks!  I am up to date so I tried opening in safe mode with Dropbox syncing enabled.  It worked just fine, so it looks like there is some issue there with the Dropbox syncing.  I'll have to call the number when I have more time to sort out the problem.