Display only Hebrew letters

JonathanHuber

Is there a display option to show only the Hebrew letters without the vowels or accents?

• Like 2

You can add an unpointed version from Accordance Exchange (with a few bugs), but this cannot be done in Accordance yet. Several of us have requested an unpointed text to be added officially. 

Note: You can set copy and paste options to remove all of the vowels and accents when copying text from Accordance!

• Like 3

As Mike says this has been requested. I would like more display options in both Greek and Hebrew. It would nice (well perhaps useful is better) to be able to read unaccented Greek too. It would also be good to remove the inter-word spacing in Greek and Hebrew to better approximate older manuscipts and inscriptions.

Thx

D

• Like 1

It would also be good to remove the inter-word spacing in Greek and Hebrew to better approximate older manuscipts and inscriptions.

Thx

D

This is possible. CMD-T, Advanced. You can also hide the poetic, verse ref...

Greetings

Fabian

• Like 2

This is possible. CMD-T, Advanced. You can also hide the poetic, verse ref...

Greetings

Fabian

I didn't realize that already existed. I'll have to play with that.

thx

D

I don't know about the bugs, I don't even use it myself. But, I posted that Unpointed HB on the Exchange over four years ago. It was in response to requests for such a thing back then, and I posted it despite its severe limitations, e.g., no right justification and no paragraph view. It was great though, that you could change fonts.

So, I strongly agree that Accordance should offer an unpointed HB with all the functionality of the pointed ones.

Michel

• Like 3

I don't know about the bugs, I don't even use it myself. But, I posted that Unpointed HB on the Exchange over four years ago. It was in response to requests for such a thing back then, and I posted it despite its severe limitations, e.g., no right justification and no paragraph view. It was great though, that you could change fonts.

So, I strongly agree that Accordance should offer an unpointed HB with all the functionality of the pointed ones.

Michel

The alignment is one "bug" and there are some verse alignment problems with other versions in places (I don't remember where at the moment). 

As Mike says this has been requested. I would like more display options in both Greek and Hebrew.

Thx

D

+1

• Like 3

Thanks to everyone for their comments. I downloaded the text from the exchange and it's better than nothing, but I agree it would nice to have an Accordance text. 

• Like 2