Lots of bugs in Accordance 13

rolandfloyd

I just downloaded Accordance 13.  There seem to be lots of bugs.  First, when trying to find hapax legomena, the search does not pick up the first hapax legomena in Matthew 1:1, namely the word βίβλος.  This happens when I do all ranges except Matthew itself.  Second, I cannot get triple click to work.  My preferences are set correctly.  Third, live click does not work.  Also, trying to find hapax legomena gives wrong information for all ranges.

Edited by rolandfloyd

Try restarting Accordance while holding down the ALT key. That opens a Safe Mode dialog box. Select "Remove Startup Session" and see if that helps. 

Hi ya,

βἰβλος isn't a hapax legomena in the NT. It might I suppose be considered such if Matthew is considered alone. How are you doing your search ? In particular how are you restricting the range ? In the RANGE search option or with the RANGE command ?

Live click has a check box on each tab. Have you clicked that ? Incidentally, there is a current bug on Windows wrt live click. When you click on a word returning focus to the tab (focus having been on another tab) then a second click is required.

Thx

D

• Like 1

I was wrong.  Biblos is a hapax legomenon in the Book of Matthew, but not in the entire New Testament.  However, I still can't get live click to work and I can't get triple click to work even by holding down alternate key and eliminating startup session.

Edited by rolandfloyd
  • Like 1

What text are you attempting to Triple Click and/or Live Click in?  Can you perhaps post a picture of your setup?  Can you also post what your Preferences -> Amplify and Preferences -> Live Click settings are?

When is Accordance planning the next update to the Windows version 13.0.4?

Edited by Gordon

We're actually about to release it to the beta testing team - its got a huge number of fixes and improvements. Hopefully won't be too long afterwards until it is live.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I am on 13.0.5.0 and the triple-click issue is not resolved. Any idea when it will be?

Triple click seems to be working reliably for me, and most other users.  What specific issue do you have?  Are you sure it isn't conflicting with your Live Click settings?

I have screen captures, but I don't see how to add them here.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

When you reply to a post, click the More Reply Options at bottom right, and you will have the option to add images to your post.

What's the nature of the bug you are having with Triple-Click?

Is it giving you wrong results?

No results?

Edited by Silas Marrs

Triple clicking does nothing.

• Like 1

Triple-clicking did nothing for me once this morning (Win 10 + Acc 13.1.1). I either went to a different module then came back, or restarted, but then it worked. Don't recall if I experienced this before, and I doubt I could re-recreate reliably. Cheers!

• Like 1

I installed 13.1.1 this morning and triple click works now.

• Like 2