jlm

Gold

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Accordance Version:13.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS, Android

Posted 20 March 2020 - 03:20 AM

Here's another wierd bug (low impact). This morning I opened Easy Install on my iPad to download a Tool. After I did so, I was looking at other uninstalled resources, and saw "Greek Septuagint (Rahlfs) revised and tagged 10.5MB (LXX1)". I was surprised, because I have the LXX1 installed and use it frequently. So I thought perhaps some part of the resource might be missing, and I tried installing it. It said, "Installing LXX1," and when it had finished, under "Recently Installed" was "Conybeare & Stock's LXX Grammar." I opened it and that's what it was. I went back to Easy Install and found that "Greek Septuagint (Rahlfs) revised and tagged" was no longer listed. I deleted the grammar (0.8MB), and "Greek Septuagint (Rahlfs) revised and tagged" reappeared in Easy Install. I installed it again, the Grammar reappeared again, and then I deleted it again because I rarely consult it.

I tested on Android, and the same thing happens: although I have LXX1 installed, "Greek Septuagint (Rahlfs) revised and tagged" is listed in Easy Install, and installing it adds the LXX Grammar to the library.

Edited to add versions: Accordance for iOS 3.0.7; for Android 2.0.3.

Edited by jlm, 20 March 2020 - 03:48 AM.

#2 Graham Buck

Graham Buck

Platinum

• Accordance
  • 615 posts
  • Accordance Version:12.x
  • Platforms:Mac OS X, iOS

Posted 20 March 2020 - 01:17 PM

Very odd. Thanks for the report.

Graham Buck

iOS Developer
OakTree Software