This has happened in the last few updates, but I'm just now reporting it.
Sometimes, when working in the Greek Construct, if I'm trying to move or adjust a parameter in one of the elements, the cursor will get 'stuck' looking like the one in the attached graphic. I can still move the mouse around, but it has that construct element attached to it. If I switch to a different tab, it will still be there, but only on certain parts of the screen. (If I move to a different program outside Accordance, the cursor looks normal.) I have tried all sorts of things to make it go back to the regular cursor, but the only way I've found to do so it quit and restart Accordance.