Spending time at home... options for watching the 2020 webinars

David Foster

Hi There, I was just looking through the website (after reading  trying to find out when the next webinar was. I couldn't find any listed. I did however find a page that listed the eAcadamy webinar that just happened. 

I just had a few questions: 

1) Given the amount of time we'll all be spending inside, are there plans to put the March 24th webinar online for us to watch (or any other webinars related to Accordance 13?) The last webinar listed on the webinars page was from 2016... 

2) Are emails being sent out to all accordance users telling them about the webinar opportunities? I might have missed it but I didn't see an email about the webinar. 

Thanks again for all you do! 

David

Hey David- Are you subscribed to the newsletter? The announcements are typically there

Hey David- Are you subscribed to the newsletter? The announcements are typically there

I have been for years but come to think of it I don't remember seeing one! I'll go check- thanks for the reminder! 

...I just checked, seems like the last email was 2018! 

That being said... I hope they post it on their website soon!

Edited by David Foster

I have been for years but come to think of it I don't remember seeing one! I'll go check- thanks for the reminder! 

I have noticed that sometimes if you do a quick read and then delete, it will automatically mark as spam and you will never see it. Happened to me too

it will automatically mark as spam and you will never see it.

Dont you love artificial interference! Bring back the windows  paperclip!!!!! All is forgiven.

:)

Edited by ukfraser

Next Webinar is Mid April in case anyone missed the newsletter

Lots of Webinars here:

https://www.gotostage.com/channel/2b99bda9c3ed4b7382a55737a7d54b46

You'll need to enter first and last name and email to register to be able to watch recordings.

I've been to this page in the past, but I hadn't guessed the eAcademy webinars would be available there. That was a pleasant discovery.

• Like 1