Concordance Entries only for TR? References only in Eng Translations?

why1942

I noticed after doing a search in the GNT-TR I can go to analytics and select Concordance, which brings up a view of each verse the word is found in, with the word highlighted on each entry.

I try this in all my other Greek texts (LXX1, NA28, Cambridge) and there is no listings in the Concordance.

I try this in any English Translation (NKJV, NETs) and it produces in Concordance a paragraph list of references, but does not show the excerpt of each verse with the word highlighted (like in the GNT-TR).

Is there a way to get the same format from the GNT-TR for all the other translations and versions I'm using? 

w

This is a customizable aspect of the Concordance.  Choose Display menu -> Set Concordance Display (Ctrl+T).  For hits over a certain threshold they'll just list the references, and for hits over a greater threshold they'll just say '(common)'.  Simply lower a threshold to see more information.

• Like 1

This is a customizable aspect of the Concordance.  Choose Display menu -> Set Concordance Display (Ctrl+T).  For hits over a certain threshold they'll just list the references, and for hits over a greater threshold they'll just say '(common)'.  Simply lower a threshold to see more information.

Lifesaver. Thank you very much.

w