Keyboard Shortcut for Search Hits Results?

why1942

The search feature both in individual books and in Research are excellent. But, is there a way, once I have the search results with all hits highlighted in red, to go through them with some kind of keyboard shortcut, instead of having to use the mouse and tap on the little arrows to move through the hits? I don't see an option in the shortcut settings in Preferences, and I've tried all the ones I can think of, but nothing works. 

w

I believe it is Ctrl+Alt+Arrow keys.  However, this will only work if you are showing all context, where the hits may be hard to find.  If you are simply displaying just the hits, then a simple Cmd+Arrow keys will help navigate through your results, paragraph/verse by paragraph/verse.

I believe it is Ctrl+Alt+Arrow keys.  However, this will only work if you are showing all context, where the hits may be hard to find.  If you are simply displaying just the hits, then a simple Cmd+Arrow keys will help navigate through your results, paragraph/verse by paragraph/verse.

That works great. Thanks very much!

w