instant details text size

Kristin

I have a question concerning the font size for the instant details. In my preferences I have instant details set to "very large," which is the largest option. It is nonetheless a little too small. I notice that when I am actively looking at a word there is an A to the left to make the text larger or smaller. I am hoping to be able to click that button to increase the font, but as soon as I take my mouse off the word, the text of course disappears and  I no longer am able to increase the font.

This all said, is there a way to increase the font of instant details further? I have attached a picture which may clarify my confusion. I underlined the text size (my goal) compared to the instant details text size (which is much smaller and set to extra large).

Thank you for any help you are able to provide.

Sincerely,

Kristin

post-35522-0-70632100-1586576668_thumb.png

Edited by Kristin
  • Like 1

Kristin,

You can "freeze" the Instant Details window by holding down the Shift key. That will allow you to change the font size or copy the ID text without disturbing the displayed text. 

With that being said, I can't tell whether or not your text is as large as it can get.

Kristin,

You can "freeze" the Instant Details window by holding down the Shift key. That will allow you to change the font size or copy the ID text without disturbing the displayed text. 

With that being said, I can't tell whether or not your text is as large as it can get.

Hi Julie,

Thank you very much for reminding me of the shift key. That did in deed allow me to change the font size. That said, you are also correct that it had been as large as it can go. I would thus ask Accordance to please consider a wider size options for the instant details. The range seems to be from extra small to normal, without there being a large option.

Please see this attached picture, which shows both how large and how small the instant details can go. If you compare it to the main text, you can see what I mean how tiny it can get without there being a large option (though it is set to extra large in the settings).

Take care, and thank you for looking at this.

Kristin

post-35522-0-24333700-1586621704_thumb.png

just adding another question about instant details. (Did a search but could not find anything.). 

Is there a way to change the actual font that is used for instant details? Looking at the preferences, I could not see anything other than the font size discussed above.

Thanks

John

• Like 1