Masorah Thesaurus

Bielikov

Is there a way we can link the Masorah Thesaurus in the same sort of way that the Apparatus can be linked to the Hebrew Bible?

• Like 1

The Masora Thesaurus is a Lexicon, so it can't be added in a parallel pane the way another Text or a commentary or apparatus can. But you can use Live Click and "Lexicon Lookup" to click on an word and have the Thesaurus display the appropriate content.

• Like 1

You can also add it to the My Toolset part of the Info Pane, and if there is Masora for that verse, it will show up.  Fun fact - this was one of the earliest reasons we added 'My Toolset'!

• Like 5

You can also add it to the My Toolset part of the Info Pane, and if there is Masora for that verse, it will show up.  Fun fact - this was one of the earliest reasons we added 'My Toolset'!

What are the steps to do this, Joel?

1) Open the Info Pane, listed on your Toolbar, or under the 'Add Parallel' button.

2) Navigate down to the My Toolset section

3) Click the gear next to the My Toolset title to customize which tools can be listed there.

4) From the 'Add Tools:' menu, select Masora Thesaurus.

You may wish to close other Info Pane sections that you are not interested in, and/or drag the My Toolset section higher up within the pane, by dragging its title.

• Like 1

1) Open the Info Pane, listed on your Toolbar, or under the 'Add Parallel' button.

2) Navigate down to the My Toolset section

3) Click the gear next to the My Toolset title to customize which tools can be listed there.

4) From the 'Add Tools:' menu, select Masora Thesaurus.

You may wish to close other Info Pane sections that you are not interested in, and/or drag the My Toolset section higher up within the pane, by dragging its title.

Hi Joel, excellent. It took me some work to find that spot but I did and I added the Thesaurus as well as three other items. Now, what do I have to do to see these items?

FOLLOW-UP. I went to Hebrew tools and a little window appeared with the Masorah. Question. I see a note appeared from Genesis, ah, I lost it. How do I have information show up in that panel?

Edited by Bielikov