Instant Details fails to sync with the proper words

TYA

Great day all,

This isn't a new issue at all, but I'm just now coming to report it.  The Instant Details window sometimes fails to update the proper words in the HPESHNT-T module.  Hopefully, this picture will illustrate the issue somewhat decently.  Again, this isn't even a remotely new issue.

Thanks.

post-35231-0-53622100-1587020102_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I've reproduced.  As far as I can tell, the instant details is not updating when you scroll between panes, until you move the mouse.  Is that a fair summary of the bug?

As far as I can tell, the instant details is not updating when you scroll between panes, until you move the mouse.  Is that a fair summary of the bug?

The problem wasn't that the Instant Details didn't know which text / module to sync with, but which word within the text / module to sync with.  Hopefully that clarifies.  And again, the issue only seemed to be happening with the HPESHNT-T text.

• 2 years later...

I'd just like to update that this bug has never been fixed, and it still plagues me on almost a daily basis.  The Instant Details isn't properly updating with the HPESHNT-T module in particular.  This has now happened across multiple Accordance versions (ongoing for a year, at least), and it requires workarounds to get it the Instant Details to start working against with this module.  Any helps would be gratefully appreciated.  Thanks Accordance Team :)image.thumb.jpeg.5853ea5b529bdecf2a132c5d84aca16e.jpeg