Analysis - Forms question

miclew

I have the NA28 on my screen and the Analysis window. I love the feature BUT...   I know there is an easy answer to my question but I can't figure it out!

I highlight the verb that I am interested in and it pops up on the Forms screen. How do I move my mouse to the forms screen (so that I can look at the forms more closely and scroll) without losing my word?  As soon as I try to move my mouse to the Forms side it picks up a different word (what ever the mouse goes over).

Second question... If I highlight one of the forms on the Forms screen how can I see every instance of that form? 

Sounds like you are asking about BibleWorks rather than Accordance. I could be wrong or maybe you are using BW terminology. If you press the shift key the information shown in the instant details box will not change until you release the shift key. BTW it is the same in BW and the analysis window.

I do not know what the forms screen is in Accordance. Maybe a screenshot would help.

Second question... If I highlight one of the forms on the Forms screen how can I see every instance of that form? 

If you right-click on a word, then go to "search for" on the context menu that comes up, you will see several choices: "lexeme" searches on the word as you would find it in a Greek lexicon (BDAG, etc.), "Inflected" will search for all the occurrences of that word having the same (inflected) form as in the verse you are at. Is that what you're looking for?